- 8.30 - 31.00 INR
- Electrical Wires
- For Home Fitting Use
- up to 155 Hertz (HZ)
- 0.5 - 6 SQ MM
- 1 Year
Owing to our expertise in this domain, we are engaged in manufacturing, exporting and supplying . Our offered wires are widely used in electrical wiring in industrial, households, and administrative buildings. These wires are manufactured using finest quality copper, PVC and other raw material that are procured from the reliable vendors of the market with the aid of cutting-edge technology. Our clients can avail these in various length as per their requirement at reasonable price.
High tensile strength
- This FR PVC compound has high Insulation resistance and dielectric strength.
- This FR PVC has high oxygen and temperature index.
- These properties help in retricting the spread of fire, Insulation is applied over the conductor by the process of dual extrusion using state-of-the-art extrusion lines.
- The outer skin determines the colour identification while the inner layer is pure insulation, which provides extra protection.
- All wires are subjected to high voltage spark testing to make sure that there are no weak sports in the insulation.
- These ISI marked wires meet the requirements of IS 694 : 1990. They additionally offer flame Retardant (FR) properties. This means extra protection against electrical shocks, short circuits and fires.
- The company name, size of wire, voltage grade are printed at intervals on the wire to helps in easy indentifications as show below.
|VIMCAB - SINGLE CORE, UNSHEATHED WIRES IN VOLTAGE GRADE 1100 V. |
|Number / |
|Thickness of |
|Current carrying capacity # |
2 wire, single phase
|In conduit / |
directly to a surface
or on cable tray
|1.0 ||14/0.30* ||0.70 ||2.70 ||11 ||12 ||18.10 |
|1.5 ||22/0.30* ||0.70 ||3.10 ||13 ||15 ||12.10 |
|2.5 ||36/0.30* ||0.80 ||3.70 ||18 ||20 ||7.41 |
|4.0 ||56/0.30* ||0.80 ||4.30 ||24 ||27 ||4.95 |
|6.0 ||84/0.30* ||0.80 ||4.80 ||31 ||35 ||3.30 |
Standard Colours : Red, Yellow, Blue, Black and Gree (for earthing).
Standard Length : 90 meter & also supplied in 180/270 meter lengths.
# As per IS 3961 (part V) - 1968
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Within a certain price range free samples are available
- Carton Box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
219, G.I.D.C. Industrial Estate, Phase 1, Mehsana Highway, Mehsana, Gujarat, 384002, India